The importance of photography in Northern Ireland’s visual culture and history is something we aim to highlight, while also embracing and showcasing the nations upcoming photographic talent both at home and abroad through seeking out new/emerging talent.
Events by Location
Photographer Posts by Tag
- BOOK REVIEW: Moon Viewing: Megaliths By Moonlight by Barbara Yoshida
- Anita Van der Krol @ The Empty Quarter
- A Narrative of Light and Shadow: Female photographers from Taiwan @ Athens House of Photography
- KATIE MURRAY @ SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE AND THE BARBARA WALTERS GALLERY
- AMY TOUCHETTE @ MAX FISH BAR AND ART GALLERY