Book Fair for Photographer-Artists
Sunday December 8, 2013
Calling for all photographers who have self-published a book of their photographs.
Questions? Contact Sarah Hadley, hadleystudio at gmail.com
We are producing an event to showcase and sell these books. Enjoy an afternoon of mingling with photo collectors, art lovers, friends and fellow photographers at the Duncan Miller Gallery in Bergamot Station, Santa Monica.
If your submission is accepted, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail and payment details. Cost is $50 for 1/2 of an 8 foot table.
Here are the basic rules:
– You must attend in person
– Your book must be accepted in order for you to take part
– You may bring more than one of your own photo books to sell and you may display one matted print, no larger than 16″ x 20″ to sell. The gallery will supply print stands.
– Be able to arrive between 12-1pm to set up. Tables will be assigned to each participant and will have tablecloths.
– Duncan Miller gallery will list the names of the photographers exhibiting on their mailing list invite and on FB. You will be expected promote the event to your mailing list and through social media as well.
– All sales will go through Duncan Miller Gallery. The gallery will take 20% on all transactions.
– There are no refunds once table space has been confirmed.
Duncan Miller Gallery
2525 Michigan Ave, Unit A7, Santa Monica, Ca