This year’s installment of the annual Photography Now exhibition presents 10 artists who share a set of multidisciplinary tools, an aptitude for working across mediums, and a curiosity about the changing nature of photography itself. Their work collectively speaks to the intersections of photography, drawing, painting, and printmaking, while investigating a range of fresh interpretations on traditional portraiture and the science and poetry found in nature.
Events by Location
Most Popular Tags
- Nancy Sherwood @ Los Angeles Art Association, Gallery 825
- Mikhail Savin @ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Kacper Kowalski@ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Naum Granovsky’s Grand Style @ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- PhotoNOLA: Currents @ Ogden Museum of Southern Art