This year’s installment of the annual Photography Now exhibition presents 10 artists who share a set of multidisciplinary tools, an aptitude for working across mediums, and a curiosity about the changing nature of photography itself. Their work collectively speaks to the intersections of photography, drawing, painting, and printmaking, while investigating a range of fresh interpretations on traditional portraiture and the science and poetry found in nature.
Events by Location
Photographer Posts by Tag
- BOOK REVIEW: Moon Viewing: Megaliths By Moonlight by Barbara Yoshida
- Anita Van der Krol @ The Empty Quarter
- A Narrative of Light and Shadow: Female photographers from Taiwan @ Athens House of Photography
- KATIE MURRAY @ SARAH LAWRENCE COLLEGE AND THE BARBARA WALTERS GALLERY
- AMY TOUCHETTE @ MAX FISH BAR AND ART GALLERY