The 2012 Festival will take place from October 15th-21st in downtown Chicago during Chicago Artists Month, and programming will encompass a variety of events, including workshops, lectures, tours, panel discussions, exhibitions, and the portfolio reviews that remain at the heart of the Festival. Filter’s featured speakers include Kelli Connell, Brian Ulrich, and Andy Adams, and special events include a portfolio walk, a photo book fair, and the opening of a juried exhibition in Chicago’s River North gallery district.
Events by Location
Most Popular Tags
- Nancy Sherwood @ Los Angeles Art Association, Gallery 825
- Mikhail Savin @ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Kacper Kowalski@ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Naum Granovsky’s Grand Style @ THE LUMIERE BROTHERS CENTER FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
- PhotoNOLA: Currents @ Ogden Museum of Southern Art